"Rockin' in the USA!"
Cast-make sure you know which group you're in!
Spangles: Shields, Molly, Madison, Lynlie, Emily G, Avery, Alexa-Grace, Hallie, Brennan, Madison, Neala, Mary Virginia, Jorgia, Campbell, Mary Emily, Sadie, Lilly, Abigail, Margaret Mason, Ava, Emma W, Lotte, Emily W, Lainey, Margaret Allen, Clara
Stars: McKlane, Ella C, Lauren, Rachel G, Morgan, Amelia, Ashby, Hannah, Ella P, Kate, Mae, Rachel S, Gracie, Stella
Stripes: Riley, Nate, Jackson, Canaan, Peyton, Miles, Drew, Moses, Trey, Mathis, Sawyer, Joseph
Freedom: Bekah, Alli A, Hallie, Berkley, Maddie, Emma Kathryn, Brie, Sarah G, Adrienne, Catherine, Coco, Ansley G, Cathryn J, Alyssa, Lauren L, Anna M, Clayton, Emma Grace, Eliza, Ellie, Bennett, Abbie S, Ainsley, Elizabeth, Lillie Y
Spirit: Ansley A, Harper, Emma F, Emma G, Anna Claire, Emily G, Gracie, Brooke, Natalie, Katie,
Abby P, Mae, Mary Katherine, Mary, Julia, Sally Grace, Izzy, Isabella, McKenzie W, Corynne
Glory: Faith, Olivia, McKenzie C, Haleigh, Abby, Molly, Amelia, Ivey, Amanda, Kaleigh,
Elizabeth P, Rachel P, Abby, Rebecca, Caroline, Morgan, Anna Kate
USA: Braden, David, Bobby, Daniel, Tyler, Timothy, Cole, Jonah, Alexander, Sam, John Mathen
Music page-listen to the first 2 songs and all the songs for your group!
(High School boys, notice that you change groups once.)
Lyrics page has all the songs in alphabetical order.
Solo auditions page tells you everything you need to know about that!
Details and helpful info right here
Camp dates: Monday, July 6th - Saturday, July 11th, from 9:00 - 2:00. (Saturday shorter - TBA)
Monday, July 13th - Thursday, July 16th from 9:00 - 2:00. Friday, July 17th 9:00-12:00ish (dress rehearsal)
Shows: Friday, July 17th 7:00 pm, Saturday, July 18th 10:30 am or 2:30 pm TBA, Saturday, July 18th 7 pm
Location: Camp-Briarwood Church, Choir Room. (where auditions were held)
Dress rehearsal and performances-The Barbara B. Barker Fine Arts Center at Briarwood High School.
1. Camp attendance is mandatory. If a child is sick and misses rehearsal, they may be pulled out of the numbers learned in their absence, depending on how far along we are in that number. If a student chooses to miss a rehearsal for anything other than an emergency or sickness, they will be excused from camp without refund.
2. Morning devotions are a high point of the day! Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of camp each day and be ready to begin by 9:00.
3. Please dress modestly and appropriately for choreography. If girls wear loose fitting shorts they need to wear bike shorts, tights, or leggings underneath. Be wise in choosing printed tshirts.
4. A problem with disobedience or disrespect will result in dismissal without refund. (In 16 years I have NEVER had to do this!)
5. If you have any problems or concerns please speak with me! (Tammy Moore) I want to help you resolve any issues before they grow!Thank you for entrusting your precious children to me. We always have an absolute blast together and it is the best part of my year!
If you have any questions you can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org